The deadlines for Textbooks each Summer and Fall semesters are as follows:
- March 1st Textbook update forms for the Summer and Fall semesters are due to the Curriculum Department.
- March 8th The On-line textbook adoption system will be available for adopting books for Summer and Fall.
- March 27th The On-line textbook adoption system will be closed.
Textbook forms and adoption process click here!
For inclusion into the catalog and web site:
Due by September 30: New Programs
• All approvals through step four (Program Proposal), including notification of WTCS Board approval, must be received by the Curriculum Office for inclusion in the printed catalog.
o WTCS Board meets odd numbered months (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, and Nov.)
o Program proposals must be submitted to WTCS approximately 60 days before WTCS Board meetings.
Due by Oct. 15: Major Modifications and Advanced Technical Certificates
• Major Modifications WTCS approvals must be received by November 30 to be entered into the catalog
• Advanced Technical Certificates WTCS approvals must be received by November 30 for inclusion in the printed catalog
Due by December 15: Program/Course Descriptions
• Course Descriptions
• Program Overview, Career Outlook, Program Learning Outcomes, Preparation for Admissions, and Future Opportunities.
Web site only, catalog updated for the following year
• No changes accepted to curriculum after applications are being accepted for the upcoming academic year (+/- April 1)
o No adding courses to programs
o No removing courses from programs
o No changes to existing courses that affect credit values
• Will only accept changes for:
o Course title change.
o Course allocation of contact hours not affecting credit values
ALL ACCEPTABLE course changes MUST be made before registration starts.