On Wednesday October 25th, 1:00 PM CDT, Inside Higher Ed will be offering a FREE 1-hour webinar called Student Learning and Course Materials. All MATC faculty are invited to attend this presentation to learn about:
- The importance of course materials to student learning.
- Trends in course materials.
- Issues of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness from the perspective of students and institutions.
Click Here to Register
Faculty, Administrators and Staff who work with or plan to work with Deaf or Hard of Hearing students are encouraged to attend this one-day seminar focused on providing the skills and information needed to increase success for Deaf or Hard of Hearing students in a mainstream classroom. A complimentary lunch will be provided! See this event flyer for more details.
Friday, September 8th, 2017 8 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Milwaukee Campus, room M605
To attend, complete the Online RSVP Form before Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
Per the IT Department:
All MATC internet connectivity will be unavailable on Thursday June 1, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Central Time) due to scheduled maintenance.
- The outage will NOT affect access to Gmail or Blackboard because these systems are hosted offsite.
- If you have questions, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 414-297-6541.