In this brief orientation video, faculty will review essential tasks to prepare themselves for teaching with Blackboard. Topics covered include: How to log into Blackboard and access courses; methods of adding materials to a semester course shell; the key communication tools faculty should use to support students in their learning; and resources that are available to faculty and students to support their use of Blackboard.
- Beginning of the Semester Process – Presentation Slides
- How to Log into Blackboard
- First Time Guide to Adding a Syllabus and Turning on a Course
- Blackboard Quick-Start Training Site
- Blackboard Support Guide
- Fostering Student Success in Online Courses