MATC has partnered with Credly’s Acclaim to award digital badges to current and historical learners who have completed designated, industry-driven coursework.
Digital badging is a way to keep students motivated in their coursework while obtaining industry-valued skills that they can proudly and quickly display on their social media and virtual resumes, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to name a few.
What digital badges are:
- Digital badges are a verifiable digital representation that documents an individual’s demonstrated skills, competencies, and certifications
- Digital badges are comprised of detailed content describing how the earner achieved the badge
- Digital badges are tethered to the issuing organization to validate and verify the achievement
- Digital badges must have a minimum of one tangible competency with measurable outcomes
- A Digital badge must be valuable to the industry/community partner it serves
If you are still unsure what a digital badge is and want more information, please contact Michele Schimke at email@example.com.