On Wednesday October 25th, 1:00 PM CDT, Inside Higher Ed will be offering a FREE 1-hour webinar called Student Learning and Course Materials. All MATC faculty are invited to attend this presentation to learn about:
- The importance of course materials to student learning.
- Trends in course materials.
- Issues of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness from the perspective of students and institutions.
Are you interested in helping your students develop critical thinking skills?
This free event is for you! Join education experts as they share effective techniques, tools, and tips guaranteed to help your students become critical thinkers.This free event is open to the public, so forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends so they can join for free, too!
• Techniques for essential critical evaluation and thinking skills
• Ways to engage all of your students and stretch their thinking
• Practical activities and digital resources for improving problem solving