MATC will be upgrading to Blackboard Learn 9.1, service pack April Release 2014 on December 30th through January 1st. Please note that Blackboard will become unavailable to faculty and students starting December 30th 12:01 AM CST and remain unavailable until January 2nd (unless otherwise communicated).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO PREPARE?
As a part of the “end of semester” best practices, we strongly recommend that faculty perform the following tasks before the upgrade on December 30th:
- Create and download an Archive file of each Fall 2014 course for your records.
- Download each of your Fall 2014 course Grade Centers for your records.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR SAFEASSIGN USERS
Please be aware that with the upgrade, the SafeAssign feature will be integrated with Blackboard Assignments and will no longer be a separate content type. To prepare for this integration, please delay adding SafeAssignments to your spring 2015 courses until the upgrade is complete on January 2nd.
WHERE CAN YOU LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT’S COMING?
Please see these resources to learn about the upgrade:
- Features, Enhancements, & Resolved Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch your email and the TLC website for news about training options (coming soon!).